FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Please browse from the following list of FAQ items.
Topic: Importing / Exporting...
• After I make a selection in IMAGEGUI or PLOTGUI, some of the menus disappear.
• How do I add confidence ellipses around groups of samples?
• How do I add my own preprocessing methods to the Preprocess GUI?
• How do I change the default plots created by the Scores button in the Analysis
• How do I change the font size for all labels on a plot (at once)?
• How do I change the limit on how many rows or columns I can access in a plot
• How do I enable the PLS, PCR and/or SIMCA analysis methods in the Analysis GUI?
• How do I export PCA, PLS or PCR predictions or scores to a text file or another
• How do I limit my analysis to a sub-range of the variables in my data?
• How do I load labels, classes or an axisscale for my data in the Analysis GUI?
• How do I make a prediction on new data using the Analysis or Regression GUI?
• How do I see and/or include more than 20 factors in a PLS or PCR model when
using Analysis GUI?
• How do I view a table of predictions, scores, or other data?
• I am getting out of memory errors when using preprocessing in Analysis GUI - how
do I analyze this data within the GUI?
• I am unable to print scores or loadings plots, or I am unable to print figures
created by PlotGUI.
• I get an error "Too many output arguments" when starting the Analysis GUI (or
• I get an error in PlotGUI "Invalid object handle" (error in plotds with
• I get the error "no PixelPosition property" when starting Analysis GUI.
• What is the "Figures" window used for and how do I keep all figures in the same
• Why do I get a "no pixel position" error when starting Analysis GUI in
PLS_Toolbox 4.2 with Matlab 7.0.1?
• Why does a cumsum error occurr when replacing missing data in Matlab 6.1 in the
GUI (PCA mode)?
• Why does the "Select" button stay pressed after I make a selection?
+Expand all topics